Script 作者 : Andy E
網站 : http://andye.myweb.hinet.net/maxscript_1.html
- 同時建立主光,背光,補光. 在同一捲欄內改變3燈光的參數.
- 藉由轉換local 或 global的參數來改變打燈的範圍.
- 將Local Light轉換成MAX預設的原型燈光.
Script Name : Local Lights v1.4
Script Author : Andy E
Web page : http://andye.myweb.hinet.net/maxscript_1.html
When I have to render a scene with many tress, little swaying around, GI rendering should take long time. For saving time, I try to think many other trick ways. What tactic should I take? I need a lighting method that can display the light side and the dark side, which makes things stereoscopic. The whole scene will be stereoscopic, if every object looks stereoscopic. Everyone knows a traditionial lighting method 3-Point lighting. Why don't I put 3-Point lighting method to every object, and the lighting only takes effect on each group of trees. That was the reason I started to write the script. There was a small script called Three Light in autodesk maxscript helper. I got much help from that script.
The main objective of this script is to set a local lighting module, so as to lgiht only a group of objects or single object independently in its local system.
Features of Local Lights
- A local lighting system. The lighting only affect objects included in its system.
- Build Key 、Back and Fill lights at a time, and changes each light's parameters in one rollout.
- Not only lighting each local objects, but also lighting global objects in scene by switching between local and global.
- Collapse Local Lights system, and convert 3 lights of Local Lights to primitive lights.
How to use it?
- Put this file in "Scripts\Startup" under 3DS MAX root folder, then restart it.
- It is in [Create>Lights>Standard].
Double click on tutorial video below to go to youtube to see big view.